Comments

To comment E-mail us at thegeorgetalk@gmail.com Thanks!
check out our neat surveys and become a follower (below, right)

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Youtube

Hello all Georgetalk Fans I have opened up a Youtube channel that will serve as a much more utilized and more modern branch of thegeorgetalk, however the blog will still be used in it's capacity.   In the next few days expect a Biogenesis summary and My interview with patriots Punter Zoltan Mesko all to come out on the blog.   I will also be updating the site it's self and linking it closely with a twitter account, Facebook page and my future avenues.  Thank you all so much and vote on my poll about A-rod's suspension.  Also if any one would like to be a guest star on the videos, or would like to write an article involving sports email me.  In about 5 minutes I will send out this years opening season RB rankings! 
And here are links to all of the other thegeorgetalk Branches:
Home site: thegeorgetalk.blogspot.com
Contact: thegeorgetalk@gmail.com
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4jOcOLbM2Pmdr3InP7rM1w
Twitter: @thegeorgetalk17
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TheGeorgeTalk?fref=ts

Check them all out!